Friday, January 12, 2018

I ruff you! with Frantic Stamper

Good morning, Alicia here today. This little guy from Frantic Stamper looks very much like my dog Sparky, except Sparky is black.  I previously created a project with Sparky here.  I just can't get enough of these cute puppies.




  I wanted the dog to have subtle realistic details so I did some shading with inks to give him more depth.  I also added glossy accents to the eyes and nose for texture.  I layered my pup on some super cute plaid paper cut with Frantic Stamper Stitched Rounded Rectangles. I then added a Frantic Stamper Dog House  and some of the Frantic Stamper Dog Accessories.



Dies R Us Products:

Frantic Stamper - Dies - Dog House
Frantic Stamper Dog House die
Frantic Stamper - Dies - Sweet Pea, Max, and Frankie
Frantic Stamper Sweet Pea die
Frantic Stamper - Dies - Doggy Accessories
Frantic Stamper Dog Accessories
Frantic Stamper - Dies - Stitched Rounded Rectangles
Frantic Stamper Stitched Rounded Rectangles



Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.



Click below for:





1 comment: