Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Bundle Up! Quick Quotes January Club Q



Good morning! Quick Quotes readersAlicia blogging today.  I have been playing around with the January Club Q kits.  So many beautiful papers with great die cutting and fantastic projects this month.  I usually open up all the kits and mix them up, which you can clearly see that with this layout.  I used pieces from most of them to create this double page layout.





I am scrapping some pretty old photos but 2012 is the year in which I am currently working.  This was the perfect winter~y outing for this title.  It was a mascot broom ball game.  All the local mascots playing a sort of hockey but with brooms, great fun for the kids!


I used Canon's Pro Luster photo paper to print professional quality photos at home.  I rarely use a print service anymore.  My photos print perfect at home which I don't always find with outside services.  I also like to be able to choose the photo size as I am scrapping as opposed to having every shot in 4x6.


I used the crystal bling included in the kits to adorn the center of all of my snowflakes.  This month's kit also includes some printables from Canon's Creative Park.



Quick Quotes Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment