Sunday, June 18, 2017

Last Mojo Monday with a Gorjuss Mermaid

Good afternoon, I hope you have had a good Father's Day.  I have been organizing and cleaning today.  I have all my design team projects caught up so I thought I would take the day to get some things in order.  I recently had some lights to go out and purchased some new ones.  So I was under the table crawling around moving stuff to tuck all the wires away.  I am really happy with them.  They are the Ottlite LED clone clip lamp.  I got them for $20 at Tuesday Morning, about $5 cheaper than the 50% off I saw at either Joann's or Michael's this past week.  I have another score from this weekend, I will tell you about soon.

So I made this sweet thing a few days ago with several challenges in mind but foremost the final Mojo Monday sketch challenge.


It is a bittersweet farewell to be joining in the final Mojo Monday sketch challenge and #500 at that! what a way to leave blogland.  One of the first sketch blogs I followed, they will be missed.  Here's there sketch:


I don't do much coloring but I participate in a secret sister swap and my sister this round sent me this precious stamp.  I just had to use it.  I colored her a while ago and just decided she would go great as the center piece to this sketch.  I inked the background with a few distress inks to mimic the ocean and beach.  I love the snippet of Quick Quotes Adventure Awaits paper I found for the die cut, it kind of looks like kelp.


Products used:
Gorjuss Awashed Mini #31
Quick Quotes Adventure Awaits scraps
washi tape
Our Daily Bread Designs Stitched Rectangle die
various alcohol markers:  
Copic E00, E21, V000
Hobbycolour Sandstone, Maple, Vanilla
Twin touch G46
Chromatix Honeycomb 3, Aqua 2
Distress inks:  Antique Linen, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire
Creative Memories navy pen for faux stitching

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:








Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

7 comments:

  1. Well, this is super fun! Great way to combine the challenges! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Nice work. Thanks for sharing with us over here at Cards und More. Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is positively adorable. Love the fabulous beachy feel to it. So glad you could join us for our final Mojo Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Fairy and the Unicorn and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I love the colours you've used. Thank you for jooining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super job with the sketch and such an adorable image, Alicia! Thanks so much for joining our 'Under the Sea' Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete