Friday, July 1, 2016

Creative Memories Primary Travel with Sketch N Scrap sketch

Welcome July!  I am sure you are on vacation or going on vacation soon, so you won't mind a little vacation inspiration with the latest sketch from Sketch N Scrap!  I am using photos from the one snorkeling trip my husband went on with me.

I hope you don't mind the throwback scrap booking kits.  I use old stuff as easily as new stuff.  It actually makes me feel good to use this up!  I am on a paper buying hiatus.  I am very, very careful about adding more to my collection that is already overwhelming.  I try really hard to buy with intent.  


Here's the sketch:


Close up:



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Primary Travel kit
Creative Memories sticker letters blueberry
Creative Memories circle cutter
Quick Quotes Denim chalking ink

Don't forget to join us at Sketch N Scrap for a new month's worth of sketches!

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS layout!! Wonderful colors, and I love the flourishing corner-border. Yeah... I need to be on a buying anything hiatus! My craft room is a disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these papers!! Great job using up some older stash! I hear you on buying with intent if you don't you will soon become overwhelmed with so much paper! Nice take on the sketch too love it flipped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these papers!! Great job using up some older stash! I hear you on buying with intent if you don't you will soon become overwhelmed with so much paper! Nice take on the sketch too love it flipped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, the perfect pictures and papers. I love the way you used the sketch.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! I just love the waves and bubbles - perfect with your fun photos~

    ReplyDelete